Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Working on the weekend



Well for the good old extra cash i have resorted to working on saturdays for the time being... oh well and bit of exercise, extra cash and some lizard catching is all good....

Here is a fabulous pic of a common lizard (I have forgotten the latin name but oh well...) to the right and an underside of a great crested newt (we have to take the photos of its underbelly for monitoring purposes...)

Jolly good fun, I say!! Hopefully im going to fit in some tutoring work too- will need some spare spending money for new years... woohoo bring it on baby!!!

Thats all the goss for the moment... weekend was good I had a house warming at mels... theres a few henous pics of drunkard Carly which aren't too flattering.... I was on true form though getting richard to 'pull my finger'...... and let out a huge belch whilst walking home from the tube to which a fellow passerby commented 'nice one!!' I don't remember that one but it was quite funny aparently...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home