Monday, March 20, 2006

Tell me why........

I don't like mondays.....

Today is particularly bad because:

a) I feel like I'm still hungover from the weekend (NB: I have now 'christened' Gloucester Road station also....)

b) Its cold outside

c) Its cold inside (NB: the heaters aren't working properly AGAIN)

d) We have been doing the dumb burn-the-peanut-and-see-how-it-heats-up-water experiment and now the lab smells like burnt peanuts which im sure is going to make me physically sick

e) And I have to stay for a dumb staff meeting tonight, and I can't get a lift home with Celine tonight.

All in all its angry, tired, sleepy Carly today.

I think I might have fish fingers for dinner....... mmmmmmmmm homemade fish burgers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cor you’re starting to sound like a Pom.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home