Friday, March 10, 2006

Life and times of woodfield

Heres whats happened this week


  • Rukaiya told me she hated me (again!!!) and that she wished I'd go away
  • John Paul told me to f@ck off when I asked him what colour acid turns with Universal Indiacator (this is all his vocabulary consists of)
  • Mohammed Saed has called me Kylie Minouge all week and just thinks its the funniest thing ever
  • Free chocolate cake in the staffroom
  • I get to go on a course next week
  • And I'm taking the girls football team for an all day tournament next week too
  • Ryan turned up to class with a huge blob of blu tack stuck to his face and refused to take it off
  • Hibo, likewise but with sunglasses
  • And the best of all, deputy head Nick comes in and announces theres a gas leak by the main school gates and as a precaution until fixed we couldn't turn off or on any applicances- this was when the lights of off because we were watching a clip on the computer, thus the next two classes were spent in the dark!

For once in my life I actually like my job!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying your job.Who was it who said they wouldn't like to teach/ help at school!!!

Have a great week

Love from MUM

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home