Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Waitangi day pub crawl


Well I came and went and I don't think I really saw and conquered, but the day was a goodie! After drinking several cans of dodgy 7.5% cider and numerous cans of stella I puttered out at around 4pm (I think) and sank off home to beddy byes by 9pm! I did have some fabulous chats to random strangers on the tube though which had to be all good! It was awesome seeing so many kiwis outside westminister abbey although there were so many people I couldn't see anything. So many people that the tube station was closed at Glouseter Road becasue there were too many people trying to get on.... in fact Mel writes a much better account of it- follow it from my links to the right of this page....

here are a few pics though of me mel jess and tammy....

sweet as....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the circle line pub crawl, looks awesome buddy. Anyways i'll be seeing you very soon and we can do a pub crawl of our own! :)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home