Saturday, January 07, 2006

January Blues

January in London is much less enjoyable than in NZ, despite the fact I do like living here. The profusion of summer BBQs and parties, as well as all those trips to the beach, always make the start of the year so much more fun.

Here in London people stop going out after the excesses of the festive season; plus all we have to look forward to is the weather getting colder. Woo!

- Sorry Mel I stole your quote off your blog but I think you have got it spot on here! January in London is proving to be a bit of a bugger really. At least on the other hand, my school, after only one day back closed for two days (yay four day weekent) because the heating had broken down and the school was like a fridge! Bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wednesday was a bit rough- I had the non-pleasure (hes going to love my grammar here hehehehehe) of saying goodbye to Matt yet again that morning before work- it was definately harder the second time around. But I keep thinking to myself that we had so much fun together, clicked instantly and really enjoyed the time we spent together- even after spending the last 8 months apart. I still think though when the time and place is right things could work out for us really well.... until then ill just miss him like crazy and press on .......

Blah blah blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home