Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Eating my way through the weekend

I must gratefully thank my lovely grandparents and aunty and husband for feeding me rather well this weekend......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lots of lovely food and far cry fromt he stir frys and beans on toast I regulary eat!!!

Friday Night
I had lamb chops (first time I had lamb in AGES......................) with spuds and green beans and veges and brussel sprouts

I now realise I like brussel sprouts (parents take note hehehehe)

Saturday Lunch time

Boiled gammon with pease pudding and potatoes in a cheesy sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Saturday Dinner time

I had roast a sussex meal cooked by my auntie and husband which included roast pheasant and some delicious pearl barley dish and roast veges and this yummy desert that had suet pastry and lemons which all seeped into the pudding (called a sussex pond pudding). A big ups for Phil for cooking and Aunty Deb for inviting me around.

Sunday lunch time

Mmmmmm roast chicken and all the trimmings- haven't had that in a while yay thanks to nan and grandad for cooking that for me!

Sunday Dinner time

Beans on toast- what more can I say?!!!!

I think I'm should rename my blog 'The life and food of Carly!"

Oh well at least I enjoy and appreciate my food....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home