Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A funny old email

This was from when I was trying to organise a pub crawl on the North Shore of Auckland with some friends- I was clearly bored at work that day!!!


Greeting noble ladies

I thus propose that we emabark on night of drunkardness and debauchery to
the
fair shores of the north, seeking fine drinking establishments and that
ladies
dare speak of, the night before st valentine strides upon us.
We shall go froth to the house of one 'o us and drink ye old goddies such
as a
tankard o cider and embark on our crusade an hour or two after dusk.
Only the noblest will succeed, fear is not our enemy, I will noblably offer
my
mere cart to transport the willing,

We shall go forth!


--
From Carlypoos- ye old procrastinator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home