Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tis the festive season


Instead about moaning about how much life sucks, how much I miss home or how much I get paid, I have just decided to embrace the Xmas spirit and enjoy all the xmas festivities with friends and as a result I feel far more in the Xmas spirit than I did a few weeks back.

I had a great xmas lunch with my flatties last weekend (see the attached pic!) which was great- I cooked a turkey for the first time ever and the spuds weren't too bad either. And I made my classic chocolate mousse mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

Work has been great too- only an hour to go and im off for 2 weeks! Woohoo and we have been doing heaps of cool stuff like xmas activities and movie days- much better than the stupid school cirriculum! And I have my staff xmas do on tonight too which should be a bit of a laugh Woooohoooo!

Anyway
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

Miss you lots : )

Carly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home