Thursday, December 29, 2005

A bit of snowage

I haven't used any 'addage' in ages- how wierd that it just came to mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some snowey pics for you- it snowed while i was down in horsham with my family for xmas so I was most excited and went outside in my pjs hehehe.....

I have come to embrace the british winter despite the fact that I keep forgetting my gloves and my hands freeze off! I have a theory that west london where I am is in fact a bit warmer than other parts. Not sure the reasoning maybe radiation of fuel discharge from heathrow....

I have also come to realise that if you get warm lemonade from the supermarket, it quicky turns into a cold drink by the time you get home! Not refridgeration required.

Yay here some pics of snow at my grandparents. And its off the edinburgh tomorrow for hogamanay fecking bring that on too!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home