Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back to a bit of sporting action

As you can see I have changed my favourite links on the lefthand side to include my touch rugby and 5-a-side football leagues!

We Edaw Terriers played our first game last night and won 6-1 with Pannell and Morgan representing the United Kingdom branch of the Stingers by scoring 2 and 3 goals respectively!

Im just relishing playing some proper organised social sport now! Loose those winter kilos for sure- i think ill keep my beer belly though!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home