Thursday, September 21, 2006

Da big game preview

On friday, 22nd of September the Woodfield Staff Football team will debut against Chingford High School, David Beckham's old high school nonetheless!

With Carly Pannell's (Woodfields answer to Phil Neville..... can't think of anyone else who plays at right back....) first game of 11 a side in a whole 2 years PE teacher extraordinaire, Mr Mellor at the helm, the game is sure to go down to the wire....

Hmmmmm I need to give up my useless attempts at journalism (cf with my attempts as a 10 year old on Mels Blog but anyway Im so so so so so excited. Im just worried that I'll be knackered by the end of the game. Hopefully we will have a sub.

On sad note, Im gutted that Richard Hammond, Top Gear, legend is critically injured whilst trying to break the british land speed record! The show won't be the same without him and I really hope he makes it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Woodfield! Give 'em hell Pannell! I know you got the moves.

Don't give up on journalism, I reckon you'd make an awesome in the field reporter.

Isn't it awful about Hammond? I was gutted when I read that yesterday, I really hope he pulls through, I always had a bit of a crush on the little guy.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carly, this is Nan and Grandad - just sorted out the computer and reading your blog. Call us soon Love xx

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home