Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wierd dreams

Every so often I have a re-occuring dream involving tornadoes- one dream involved them coming over the Waitakere Rangers and threatening my house, and the one I had last night involved myself and a whole heap of others sheltering in cars and a house, as one after one came over. The scary thing about these dreams is you can clearly see the shape of the tornado...

Well according to Dream moods tornadoes symbolise....

To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

Nothing that I can particular pin point???

To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications.

At one point I was inside the tornado...... great, looks like I'm in for a bit of a ride..... maybe its because winter is coming?!

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship

Well there were heaps of tornadoes in my dream, but I'm not in a relationship, or know of anyone who is prone to violent outbursts.... maybe shifting mood swings, but not a major? Maybe im going to finally go mad, which is what most have expected for a wee while!!!!

Not sure what to make of that, really, except for I'm sure its all a load of bollocks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope we haven't contributed to your dreams with all the talk about tornados in NZ.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home