Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hahahah im supposed to be working

Shhhh don't tell anyone though : )

I haven't had much sleep last night stressing about all sorts of things eg bills, legal stuff, how broke im going to be for the next three trillion years...

Anyway here are some pics of my trip to cork over easter break... so much fun- Rich and his family are so lovely and were so good to me and I really felt like home. After all the shit that has happened in the last couple of weeks it was good to get away from it all!

I went to lots of cool little pubs and shops in Cork, went to the Blarney Castle and kissed the Blarney stone (and subsequently didn't get the gift of the gab but the gift of talking absolute shite about nothing in particular so it seems....), went to a cool house party on friday night and ended up playing drunk midnight rugby (and scored two tries) with Irish Dave's (Richs mate) housemates and got rather dirty and wet... went out into Cork town, and pretty much drank a lot and sampled a lot of the fast-food outlets to go in Cork at 1am when you are drunk. I highly recommend Abrakebabra and Hillbillys!

Here are some pics anyway!

Kissing the Blarney stone














Me by the castle















Me and my fabulous host Richiepoos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home