Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Carlys football rant of the day Part 2!

Well its UEFA CUP mania today with Middlesbrough (My family team!) taking on FC Sevilla....

Bring it on baby....

Heres my pre-match build up....

Last night I spoke to my nan who is born and bred in Boro and she had been talking to her sister or my great auntie Migger who was saying that the whole city wants to win....

All the latest information hereā€¦ from the Boro Gazette, MESSAGE TO DAD- NAN WAS GOING TO RING YOU TO TELL YOU IT WAS ONLINE!!!



What a lovely picture of my sexy bitch Stewart Downing!
















So how do the teams compare.....? Hmmm

Mark Schwarzer will be starting in goal with a protective mask as he fractured his cheekbone- not sure why but I have visions of the Phantom of the Opera....... and Gareth Southgate is back from injury to captain the team.... rumour has it that Ray Parlour might also be in the starting lineup!

I don't really recognise any FC Sevillas players apart from Freddie Kanoute who used to play for Tottenham....

Ah well game on folks- should be a good one!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home