Thursday, June 22, 2006

Carly Numbers.....

You can tell that I sometimes have far too much time on my hands at work!!

Since today, 22/06/06 13.30pm
2 cups of tea
3 Number of times The Big A (Arshad) has said to me.... 'When you get a bit of time could you do this.......'
2 Number of times I have felt a kid touch me and their hands have been wet- ew ew ew ew ew
2 Number of emails I have recieved this morning (and one of them was spam : ( )
2 The number of times I have gone upstairs to the staff room to do something, then forgotten it



Since the 05/04/05

156 Litres of beer I have consumed
10 Number of chicken spot chicken burger meals consumed after 1am
1 Number of chicken spot chicken burger meals consumed before 7pm
4 Number of times I have had to pee in public places
52 Number of times I have come home and fallen asleep
4 Times I haven't had buy-one-get-one-free deals deducted off my supermarket bill (twice this month!!! Damn you Morrisons
15 Times I have been asked if I was Australian
1 Times I have been asked if I was South African
1 Times I have been asked if I was Canadian
4 Different jobs I have had
4 Different flats I have had
0 amount of pounds I have managed to put aside

These calcuations are estimates, but id say would be reasonably accurate! (You can so tell I sucked at statistics). This is all really self indulgent shite.... too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home