Monday, June 26, 2006

Ive got the hump....

My rather grumpy, I-can't-be-arsed mood today can either be attributed to...

a) the fact that its Monday and Im not very good at Mondays anymore
b) we have gone from lovely sunny mid to late 20's weather to rainy, dark and miserable 17 degrees coldness (NB also we have already had the longest day- and no real sign of summer YET!?)
c) my wisdom tooth that has come up is now rubbing against the side of my mouth and it hurts
d) Plus I have been doing really well in the last three weeks not to pick my fingernails or bite them or cut them back excessively, and have managed in the last 10 minutes to chew off 4 nails....

Even the thought of playing 5 a side football tonight seems too much of an effort and the prospect doesn't excite me whatsoever.... so uncarly-like

Lets hope tomorrow will be a better day.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home