Thursday, June 29, 2006

The OTHER Carly football rant

With all the great football to watch on telly live, I have been very limited in my capacity to post huge football rants about everything..... and now there has been a whole 2DAYS without a single football game I do feel like there has been a void in my life.... fortunately I do have all the Wimbledon coverage to quench my sporting thirst.....

However, this is an alternative rant on football and to get in touch with my girlie side and have a rant about how hot some of the football players are.....

Sonia a mate from work and I have been incessantly discussing the relative merits of Andriy Shevchenko (Urkraine, has moved from AC Milan to dirty old Chelsea for this season and was European footballer of the year in 2004)

here he is (was trying to find the best photo on google.... i guess he might look a tad old there..)

















vs Freddie Ljungberg (Arsenal and Sweden......)
























Actually after a brief comparison I think Freddie wins, seeing as he models undies for Calvin Klein.....

Maybe you can judge for yourselves anyway... actually Sweden are out but the Urkraine are playing tomorrow....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel & Guy said...

I'd vote that Andriy guy. I think that's a bad pic. He looks pretty damn fit in the hottest world cup guys email that's doing the rounds.

As for Freddy he is hot but sometimes I think he looks like an alien....

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home