Friday, October 06, 2006

Fire alarm fun

Question: Whats the coolest thing to do on a horrible, dark, rainy day?

Answer: Set the school fire alarm off!

We were doing an experiment on combustion in the lab, according to the big A, Arshad an experiment he has done many-a-time before, and the smoke wafted into the smoke alarm, thus setting the alarm off. I raced down the corridor to tell the deputy head that it was us and it was a false alarm, but too late- outside in the horrible wet cold. AND it even started raining even harder. The rolls were taken and 120 soggy kids trudged back inside hehehehehehehe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chickie Little said...

We had a fire alarm once at the MED where it started hailing on us! And I still recall my first fire alarm there where I wasn't sure what was going on, and Margaret who is deaf was the one yelling at me that I should be getting out!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home