Friday, October 27, 2006

Four eyes

I need to get glasses to correct my short sightedness!

I was at the pub a while ago, and couldn't make out how much time was left on the clock (probably just as well, coz it was that rubbish European qualifying game where England lost to Croatia 2-0) but I put my flatmates glasses on, for comparison, and was so shocked at how clear everything was!

So as a result, I finally went to the opticians to get an eye test and the verdict is glasses. At least I got some nice ones anyway....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club of visually challenged people - it sucks!! Some tips - glasses tend to break if you leave them on the arm of the sofa/stuffed down the side of the sofa/left on the floor/flung in a hangbag/taken out on drunken nights out. I have had 3 pairs in 6 years *sigh*

Recommend you wear said glasses before driving any more big diggers!!!

And snakes??? ewwwwwww - i never saw a snake at home....ewwwww xxx

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world Carly! I graduated to contacts a while ago but being short-sighted is still a pain in the butt. Oh for the days when I could see my toes clearly without artificial lenses stuck onto my eyeballs!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home