Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Big week

This week is the big week....


Ive got Razorlight tonight, the Guillemots onThursday nigth, The Feeling on saturday, followed by a house party at my old flat, the rugby on sunday.......

Phewey!

I must say though its getting cold- daylight savings has ended and I even donned the scarf for the first time yesterday : (

Never mind Im just in a good mood today- Happy Days. Maybe it was because I lost my pumkin carving virginity last night. (yeah we were in a funny moody coming up with as much inuendo regarding pumpkins last night... maybe blame the mulled wine???)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carly,
Got thst mouse yet. MouseypoosNZ got hit first strike with "The Wharehouse" dudget trap loaded with pams tasty and a dollop of ETA smooth peanut butter.
Loads of Luv Dad

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home