Friday, December 29, 2006

Carly's year in Review

Its that time of the year where you get all those TV programmes detailing the top 5 or 100 etc. things of the year- so heres my own take on things: Carly's Year in Review.

Top 5 things I've discovered:
  1. That maybe I can't match boys pint for pints afterall.....
  2. Uni Qlo (cool affordable Carly-style clothes)
  3. Pommegranates
  4. Hair straightners (old news for most, new news for me!)
  5. That I need glasses

Top 5 TV Programmes of the Year
  1. Scrubs
  2. Lost
  3. ER
  4. Everybody Hates Chris
  5. Top Gear
  6. Planet Earth (Ok I know its 6 but anyway.....)

Top 5 Most annoying people of the Year
  1. George Bush
  2. Peaches Geldof
  3. Pete Doherty and Kate Moss
  4. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
  5. That annoying guy off the BT ad (just looks like a moron)

Top 5 gigs of the Year
  1. Guillemots at Astoria
  2. Franz Ferdinand at The Forum
  3. Whole of the Reading Festival
  4. The Zutons at Hammersmith
  5. The Vines, and Jools Holland (not at one concert, mind you, so thats technically 6 too....)

Top 5 Football games of the Year:
  1. FA Cup final- Liverpool vs West Ham- go Stevie Gerrard you good thing you!
  2. EDAW Terriers Vs Business Girls in October- I scored 4 goals ha ha
  3. Boros 4-0 drubbing vs Serville in the UEFA Cup ha! Not really top but Im struggling to think of 5.......
  4. The England game where Peter Crouch did 'the robot'- I was almost physically sick!
  5. The game where Paul Robinson missed that kick. Also when I realised that I do need glasses....

Top 5 worst drunk moments of the Year:
  1. Puking at Turham Green Station
  2. Loosing my hat, scarf and jacket, getting lost at Kings Cross Station and missing the Snow Patrol concert all in one night
  3. Usually I can't remember stuff so thankfully I haven't been up to too much mischief!

Good bands in 2006

  1. Theres too many to add here! Yay for music.

Top 5 Trips

  1. Oktoberfest
  2. Stockholm
  3. Cork
  4. Bath and stonehenge
  5. Edinburgh

Thats about all I can be arsed writing- considering its 12.46pm and Im still in my pjs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home