Wednesday, December 13, 2006

From my sick bed part 2

Still off bloody work (mind you at the insistence of my housemates, quite rightly so) even though I was planning to go today. So bored, but thankfully Michelle has stocked me up on magazines and dvds. Ah bless. I missed the fecking rugby yesterday too : (

Anyway I have a couple of questions to pose to ya'll

1. Why are Mens pyjamas always cheaper than womens ones?

2. Would you buy condoms from the £1 shop (or the $1 shop) coz you certainly can at the Ealing Broadway store!

Just more random shite from my sick bed..................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was just discussing that the other day with my work mates, as a possible Secret Santa gift for a newly wed in the office... Thinking I might pass on pound store condoms, have enough trouble as it is and not really something I want to malfunction...

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home