Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Life swap

Looks like my deadly germs have been transferred via the internet! mwahahahahahahaha!

Sorry Jo for some reason I couldn't post on your blog!

Its so funny that Jo and I lead opposite lives (not sure if thats the best way of putting it??) I want to have a nice warm lovely Christmas in NZ and think Jo is mad wanting to come back to England for a cold dark winter and she thinks vice versa!

If any Tv executives out there in internet-land want an idea for a reality TV show how about doing an overseas life swap with myself and Jo starring. I don't think I'm at all equipped to deal with a husband and 3 kids in my singledomness, but it would be quite hilarious! Come on it would be way better than the Simple Life or whatever that rubbish was called with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Oh my god, would it!! That's a fantastic idea and we are clearly way prettier although maybe not cleverer than Paris and Nicole??

Think i may end up with the better end of the bargain - i get single life and partays and you get Adrian and school runs and no time for partays until you've finished all your chores.....that'll get you back for giving me your germs!

ohhhhhh....dreaming of reality tv now. I actually think you should write to Channel 4 and suggest it. Seriously. Can't you just imagine the obligatory 'packing the suitcase in the bedroom and talking to the cameraman' shot?? Them interviewing our teary mothers? SUCH a good idea.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is an excellent idea,dont you think so Fran?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home