Monday, January 08, 2007

A sign of the times???

Over the last month or so I know:

2 couples newly engaged
2 couples expecting babies
2 couples getting married
2 couples having babies

These people- you know who you are, and congratulations are all people people I know reasonably well, and are all my ages, more or less.

This is absolutely fantastic news and is great, but I can't help but feel like I'm lagging behind the rest. I'm still single, almost 26, and barely have enough money to get by on from month to month. I'm happy most of the time, but I guess my biggest fear is being a mad old spinster and being referred to as 'Mad Auntie Carly' by all my mates kids.

Just thought I'd get that off my chest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel & Guy said...

Don't worry Carly, you're not alone there. I've started planning names for the first few of my 50 cats already....:-P

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home