Thursday, February 08, 2007

Football madness

Ha! It was rather funny to hear the England fans booing Stevie McLaren last night after England lost to Spain in a friendly! I was more excited that Ben Foster started in goal for England... HE IS SO HOT!

















Anyway me and some guys from work travelled to Loftus Road to watch a rather crap Australia team get thrashed 3-1 by Denmark. I was hoping some of the Aussies boro contingent- Mark 'fat bastard' Viduka and Mark Schwartzer would play but no..... I was hoping that Tim Cahill was going to show off some class, as he has done this season at Everton, but I guess he's recovering coz he was rubbish. The third Danish goal consisted of about 5 one touch passes in the Australian penalty box, before Jon Dahl Tomasson side footed it in the net- quality defending from Australia- NOT!


Anyways heres a pic- not too much else to report from that except drunk Aussie guys are disgusting. I heard one twat go really obonxiously loud 'Hey someone touched my dick!' when standing in the crowd getting beers at half time, and then another yelling drunkardly 'Rub it harder, rub it harder' on a packed bus on the way home. THAT IS JUST CRASS PEOPLES! Its always bloomin Aussie blokes too! uh!
Heres the teams lining up for the national anthem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home