Sunday, February 04, 2007

The aftermath

Well I'm feeling a wee bit sorry for myself this morning..... largely due to a rather heavy session yesterday at the Waitangi Day Pub crawl.

All the usual mayhem ensured anyways..... it's just so funny to see so many kiwis going mad and all the general public going 'what the f***! There were some great costumes this year anyway..... guys dressed up in NZ speed skating suits (the funniest thing ever) loads of gumboots with rugby socks, blow up sheep, even a guy with a poster of various sheep breeds on his back... classic!

Highlights included:

General madness on the tube ha! Its so funny a whole load of kiwis on a platform booing whenever a distric line tube went by...


Ending up under a table at one of the pubs because in my drunk wisdom I thought I would be able to hear my conversation with celeste on the mobile


This conversation:




Jerry to Rich (a mate of Tim): So do you guys have any similar celebration (in reference to Waitangi Day)


Rich: er, St Patricks Day?




You had to be there for that one.... it was hilarious!




Trying to find a pub to watch the merseyside derby and all they had on was the bloody 6 nations rugby. Come on people!!!




This picture at the subway underpass thingy at South Kensington..... (pictured here with myself and Jerry...)





















And heres me and Timmy!
Anyways I think Im going to go back to bed so yeah.... goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home