Saturday, January 13, 2007

So how are my resolutions going????

To eat more fruit and vegetables
I actually bought grapes today instead of chocolate, and last week I managed to go through 3 carrots, 20 clementines, 6 kiwi fruit, a block of celery, 1 courgette 1 head of lettuce, 2 tomatoes 2 onions- 1 pack of mushrooms 2 potatoes and 2 tins of tomatoes- thats not a bad effort. I had salad for lunch twice this week so am going to keep that one up!

To be more ladylike and curb the old belching
The kids at school were amazed when I wore a skirt the other day.... I just don't think I can be arsed wearing makeup to work. As for the belching, that's a habit I just don't think I can curb. I especially did a really loud one the other day actually- possibly the loudest I have ever heard!

To drink bottles of beer instead of pints- then I won't get as drunk, as giving up alcohol is just not feasible, sadly....
Do bottles of wine count in this one Carly???? Hmmmm I think I need to work on this one personally, judging from afterwork drinks last night!

Also the usual bollocks- to loose some weight blah blah that just never happens
Will be working on that one too- not very happy that I hurt my back playing football on Wednesday which means I might not be able to play on Monday and Tuesday- poos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home