Friday, January 12, 2007

Bad bad Carly

My names Carly and I'm a badtvaholic.

Im afraid Im steadily being led astray by the God awful reality TV bollocks that has infiltrated the TV.

So I get home from work, and like most people I watch the telly- unless Im playing soccer or at the pub. First thing that I watch is usually an old episode of Scrubs- no quarms there... followed by a healthy dose of Ready Steady Cook (love that Ainsley) and then onto Home and Away....

........... and then onto reruns of Dawsons Creek........


............... Soapstar Superstar


............... Celebrity Big Brother

Dear oh dear oh dear......

Celebrity big brother has none other than
Jermain Jackson 5
Leo Sayer (you make me feel like dancing......) and on the side my great aunty used to babysit him
Jo of S Club 5
H off steps
Disgraced Miss Great Britain and Teddy Sheringhams missus Danielle someone-whoever
and a load of other random celebs. Shite shite shite but sadly addictive.

Soapstar superstar consists of various Coronotion St, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks and Casualty stars (and even Rick off Home and Away!!!) singing to bad songs and the viewers have to vote. Bad bad bad bad bad. But oh so good!


I just want Champions League football to start again so I have some substinance to my weekly TV viewing. Either that or I could knit something else......

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

....but you wouldn't believe how jelous i am! And Leo Sayer went to the same secondary school as i did.

Look on the bright side, tv here is even shiter. Do you REALLY miss Shortland Street? Do you miss lana cok-croft ( or however you spell it) ?? Of course you don't! You have Jo from S Club 7 and H from steps!

[cue music] "you don't know what you got til it's gone"

ENJOY!!!!! xxx

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

*sigh*

why can't you edit comments on here? Excuse my drunken bad spelling! xxx

11:38 PM  
Blogger Mel & Guy said...

Man Celebrity Big Brother is great! I was addicted last year and this year sounds even better. How can they go wrong with all those cheesy (ex) pop stars?

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home