Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Carly sport rant....

Sorry to bore y'all but Im a bit bored on a Saturday afternoon and feel like being indulgent and put my Carly spin on some of the top sporting stories of the week.....

Luis Garcia


I love Liverpool, and in particular the lovely sexy Luis Garcia....




















but the night he got injured I was having a big rant about him in the staffroom about how he was one of my top hot footballers and that I hoped he was playing in the Carling Cup quarters against Arsenal. He then managed to rupture his anterior cruciate ligament and is out for the rest of the season. Poor wee man : (. I think I may have jixed him!





Kevin Pietersens Ribs

photo from NZ herald incase they sue me or something!
Slightly talented might be the word for old KP? I dunno I hate the English cricket team- Freddie Flintoff is annoying KP is actually a Saffa (and has his own website..... I mean REALLY?!). But I must say that Glenn McGraths ball-in-the-ribs incident didn't look that bad. I guess I can't really comment as Im just an 'armchair fan' of cricket. But I just think in general the English cricket team are soft.
Goodbye Becks
Hes gone *sniff*. But I say 'nice one mate'. Im thinking he will be making movies and stuff. The mans a legend. His wife's annoying and his kids have terrible names. Well suited for America, I say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home