Monday, January 22, 2007

The Terrific Tabloids

Fresh from the King of Taboids The Sun:


Today is THE most miserable day of the year:

Appartenly a combination of christmas debt (don't I know it!!), failed New Years resolutions, fading holidays etc. etc. means that today is the most miserable day of the year. Personally I'm rather happy today. I have my sights set on being the top goal scorer for our 5 a side league (Watch this space tomorrow!!!) and am generally happy with the state of things at the moment, unlike some people.........


Fart gas holding undies:
This stole the show (forget Jade Goody and the whole Celebrity Big Brother fiasco....). I could not stop laughing at this one in the staffroom, largely to my hugely immature nature (I can't help it, I just find farts hilarious!). Pants that actually trap and treat the gas...... maybe an investment for me hehehehe.
Could you imagine pulling some hot guy and bringing home to your place, only to discover that he was wearing those! Hahahahahahahahahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home