Tuesday, February 13, 2007

How to stump Carly in an interview

Ask me what the implications of climate change will be for the London Borough of Hounslow.

My god I was stumped! My mind went blank and I started rambling and basically answered the next question instead. Nice one Carly! Apart from that I felt I answered the questions alright and came across as being confident and friendly.... we shall see anyway. I was rather stoked to find out there were over 120 applicants so obviously I did something right in the application!

Anyway I rambling now but ah well I've got the rest of the day off work therefore I CAN! Good old self indulgent Carly ramblings are all good.

So I'm rather excited that the world premier of Hot Fuzz is on tonight in Leicester Square. Shaun of the Dead was such a cool movie, and Simon Pegg a comic genius. I tried to win tickets but haven't been called so assume I didn't win. Unless they call me an hour before the show (that happened a while ago when I won tickets to Avenue Q and I couldn't go coz they didn't give me enough notice grrrrrrrrrrrr)
Heres a pic off the movie anyway! Might even go into Leicester Square tonight to check out some red carpet action......
In other news I'm going to Barcelona this weekend! Im typical Carly fashion I'm rather looking forward to checking out the Barcelona Football ground Camp Nou. And a game of football on the beach would be good too! Just for old times sake....
Thats all here really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home