Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You know you are tired when......

The little girl sitting opposite you on the bus comments to her sister 'that lady looks tired'.

Aw shucks!

ANYWAY for lent this year (starts today) I'm giving up sugar (ie as in sweets, chocolate, biscuits and fizzy drinks). I guess diet drinks are ok as they have artificial sweetners....

And what fitting way to say goodbye to my sweet sweet sugar by having pancakes with chocolate spread and bananas for Pancake Day last night...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By sugar, my dearest, I'm going to miss you!

As a result I have purchased copious amounts of fruit and veges- ok maybe I went overboard, coz I need to use them all up today really... thank god for freezers!

Thats all for now- Im sure those Carlypoos stalwarts will remember my lame attempt last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home