Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A new and improved Carly

After much anger this morning.... involving a particular ex-boss-come-part-time-boss I have come to the conclusion I need to stand up for myself and not to take shit from people.

Therefore I am changing into the new and improved Carly starting from tomorrow.... (I'll allow myself at least one day to moan to people about it and for them to say 'ra ra I told you so' just for a bit of punishment)

I'll be drinking to you tonight, Catherine for all the grief you have given me over the last year..... and I'll be plotting some form of revenge mwaaa hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Catherine done now?!! As if dicking you around on pay and calling you late at night during your social time wasn't bad enough... Oh well, good to see the resolve, the stupid old bat should wake up and smell the lizard shit...

I'll try and haul my ass out of bed for Tri Nations on Sat morning (any idea where you're watching???), I'd like to watch some rugby considering it's been a hard core football fest of late, but I can't guarantee anything, because I'm lazy and I like sleeping in. I don't even get out of bed for work until 8am some days... That's how lazy I am...

Catch you soon...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Mel & Guy said...

Good on you! You don't take no crap from anyone, particularly that crazy old woman.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home