Thursday, August 10, 2006

Scarred for life....

This was the scene at 1.30 am this morning....

I had woken up from a horrible random dream.... (started off innocent enough with myself, very appropriately, working in a doughnut shop) and somehow ending up with Zombies, kind a-la Shaun of the Dead-styles, but scary enough as they were closing in on my Dad and I who were trying to get weapons from a garden shed- except they were all saws!

So I wake up a bit scared, go to the toilet and hop back into my bed..... struggling to get to sleep................. when i feel something crawling on my arm.......... I jump out of bed and turn on the light and theres a massive big black spider crawling on my bed!

Ew ew ew ew ew ew! I tried to remain calm, went and got some loo paper to try and squash it (yes, this is me; the so-called ecologist.... but those in the know, know how much I hate spiders!) but i started to crawl under my duvet and i lost it so I spent the night on the couch, yielding odd looks from my housemates getting up for work in the morning.

So the mission this morning was to completely move my room around so my bed is away from the window (thats how I reckon the little bastard got in). However, just having completed this I have found no signs of the spider- even after shaking all my clothes that were on the floor and on my clothes rack. Im going to be completely paranoid now- I even washed my duvet cover just in case the spider was hiding in there!
















SPOT THE SPIDER!!!!!

It was funny because we had a discussion about nightmares and whether it was caused by eating lots of cheese before you go to bed............ i didn't have cheese but I did have a yogurt right before I go to bed which I don't normally do.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But did we deal to the zombies????? I would have used the weed eaater from the shed.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home