Thursday, July 20, 2006

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Thursday........ 1 DAY TO GO!

Some stupid spamming company has gone and posted their shite on all my comments on my posts. Soooooooo annoying!!

So its Thursday... and Arshad is off so I took the liberty of entertaining the little ones with 'A bugs life' its such a cool movie, although im going to be on my third viewing very shortly.

And in other news the disabled parking badge was found. Thank god it was going to be a very expensive mission replacing that. I felt really bad about it.

Well tonight is the end of year staff BBQ and rounders! If the Xmas party was anything to go by Im sure there'll be carnage. The good news is that my slippers have been put away so I don't randomly puke on them. I have my camera anyways.

They are playing Whats the story morning glory on xfm- that song was released 11 years ago!!!!! Now thats a very scary thought!

I just have a free lesson to kill if you can't tell. I just want the day to be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home