Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fun on friday night


What do you get went you have alcohol + transformers season 1 and 2 on dvd + one friday night.....

HOURS of entertainment!

Here are some quotes that i scribbled down in my drunk state whilst richie proceeded to rewind the dvd constantly every time I found something funny which was every 5 seconds (just 4 pages worth...) but aren't really that funny anymore but ah well.......

Wheeljack: Right now the water is harder than any substance we know
Brawn (in reply): Not as hard as my hydraulic knuckles

Brawn to Huffer: Stifle it Huffer or I'll put my footio in your audio


And imagine my delight when they introduce a character called Carly!!!!! And at some point there were comments made by the carly watching it to cartoon carly stating she should 'ride' Optimus Prime.

Spike: Carly would you like to go for an emulsified CO2 with lactic acid?
Carly: Whats that?
Spike: Chocolate soda

Megatron to Starscream: What's a test without a guninea pigatron


AND MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE...

Wheeljack to Starscream as they grapple in the air: I'll shove your nose up your afterburner

And whilst we are still on the topic of Transformers Imagine my joy to be informed theres going to be an new transformers the Movie in April next year....... SO CAN'T WAIT!!!!

heres the link for the movie trailer

6 Comments:

Blogger Squirk said...

"Stick it in neutral, Megatron."

Did you realise it's been 20 years since the movie first came out? I had the poster and everything.

That means we're real old.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First we crack the shell then we crack the nuts inside...

Argh, I think I need a walking stick.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it and you guys with transformers. Craig has been watching movie shots on the internet!!!!!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Watched the 1986 Transformers movie on DVD last week as well. Brough back some memories. Didn't realise Erik Idle and Leonard Nimoy voiced characters in it, and optimus prime dies?!?

12:01 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Ah, transformers! I remember watching them with Dave and making them do naughty things with barbie and sindy, despite the 6 inch height difference he he he!!!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home