Monday, May 21, 2007

Back into it after a wee break

Right I'm going to make another concerted effort to maintain my blog.... have just been rather busy at the moment!

So anyway all of last week I was on the Frontier Centre residential with the baby Year 7's and 8's which was really wicked! There was the mandatory poo on the floor of the boys toilets (lucky for me there were only 2 girls on the trip!!!), then again at least it was on the floor and not on the toilet roll dispenser which was the case for the same trip last year (gross I know but just think of the logistics of a perfectly formed poo on top of the toilet roll holder...????). But did really cool stuff like rock climbling (I chickened out) high ropes (I chickened out) and abseiling (which I did do- yay for conquering my fears!!!!) and canoeing and raft building. Standard stuff really.

So I was rather tired on friday after lots of late nights and early starts but at least I had a good weekend to look forward too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home