Sunday, November 05, 2006

my head hurts

I actually feel like I'm still a bit drunk.......

The Feeling with support from ?????? Shepherds Bush Empire Saturday 4th November

So yeah went to the Feeling... heres the photographic evidence, coz I really don't remember much! (Blame da beer bro!!!!)
















Fill my little world.

I took heaps of video clips though, thats filling the void- I think I must have filmed the entire length of 'Danny Boy' and I had forgotten that they had also played 'Video killed the radio star'. I also managed to rip my favourite old pair of jeans (they were old and crusty, hence the reason I was wearing them in the first place) running out of a pub where I had gone to the toilet on the way home, stole a 'pedestrian sign' (god that is soooooooooooooooo student-like!!!) and all I can taste in my mouth is cigar!

After the gig, Richie and I went to a house party at our old flat, and I can safely say made complete drunk arses of ourselve, were probably shouting (a combination of going deaf after the gig, and just being drunk), and I was also spilling a lot of beer judging from the smell emanating from my trousers (2nd pair after ripping the first)





















Da big drunk eegits

I've got a hankering for some lasagne now..... maybe some cheese will suffice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home