Thursday, June 07, 2007

Football tournaments- Special needs styles!

I love my football tournaments at Regents Park and as manager of the Woodfield School football team I love to see teams enjoying themselves, and I understand its all a bit of fun; sure winning the whole thing would be nice, but quite frankly its a nice day out and a bit of laugh.... right?!

WRONG!!!!!!!!!

In the past I have seen teachers and/or assistants giving hard out 'team' talks explaining that they need to score lots of goals in the next game so they go through on GOAL DIFFERENCE (N.B. these kids forget which way they are playing, let alone being able to understand GD!)

Then there are the twats that just yell the whole time on the sideline. I found it particularly funny yesterday when this woman who was the worlds biggest chav yelling in her awful accents come on befany come on befany (instead of using the queens english and pronouncing 'Bethany'). Just hideous. I guess you have to be there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home