Tuesday, June 05, 2007

In da weekend

Must make more of a concerted effort to update this blog!



So in da weekend me and my g's went to the UK branch of Hells Pizza! Yay which was very exciting and meant a trip down to Fulham. After wrongly ordering a double brimstone not being able to eat half of it (thus not being able to sample a dessert pizza- doh!) we headed to Fulham Broadway for some drinkies and legged it home just after midnight on da bus at there was engineering works. Yay all good there except when I decided to sample my leftover pizza for lunch the next day I discovered a very long black hair woven throughout my pizza topping. Needless to say it was promptly discarded in the bin. Nice one!



Anyway I'm on a bit of a roll here and want to share some revelations I've had recently...



First up I have finally discovered what makes my leg twitch

Which sometimes happens when I'm trying to get to sleep- eating dessert too late! I don't actually have dessert that often, but the other night I had some icecream and strawberries half an hour before I went to bed and had major body jerks and leg twitches all around.



Secondly 24 is good............ real good!

After watching the first excellent season on DVD our household is currently half-way through season 2 and despite all the tourture that seems rife in this installment I'm completelly addicted- fortunately for us we have just borrowed season 3.... cha hoo

3 Comments:

Blogger Squirk said...

omg hell pizza! Next you'll tell me that Burgerfuel is opening up in Clapham!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

bleurgh. I hate finding hair in my food. I found a hair in my profiteroles the other day. ukk.

I used to get the twitchy legs really bad too - make sure you're getting enough iron; make sure you're eating all your spinach and orange juice!

Hope you're well xxx

1:18 AM  
Blogger *G* said...

Season 1 of 24 was awesome, Season 2 was really good, Season 3 was starting to wear a bit thin and I gave up on Season 4.

The concept was really original and cool when it first came out but unfortunately I found that they started to repeat storylines and the show got caught up in its own stereotype.

The first season was definitely one of my favourite shows though.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home